- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable Lithium Ion BD 1500 battery or Alkaline cells (included)
- 400 Lumen max output
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant adjustment between max output and dimmed power
- Integrated battery meter display shows % of power remaining
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red LED night-vision and lock mode
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to default setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions
- Digital lock mode feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
44.5g (no batteries) 77.5g (Alkaline 3xAAA) 72g (BD1500 Battery)
Max distance(s) on highest setting
Max distance(s) on lowest setting
Max burntime(s) on highest setting
FL1 2.5 H; reserve 32 H (Alkaline) FL1 4 H; reserve 2.5 H (BD1500 Battery)
Max burntime(s) on lowest setting
FL1 200 H; reserve 0 H (Alkaline) FL1 225 H; reserve 0 H (BD1500 Battery)
Very powerful and light weight headlamp. Smaller and has a more tilt than the R version which is good for lighting things up real close. I like the duel fuel feature so I purchased two rechargeable batteries and had no issues running out of light. In the next iteration Iâ€™d like to see a removable strap and green light for night vision.
Great headlamp. Very lightweight, illuminates brightly. Easy to adjust brightness or type of light. The red light option is nice to maintain some night vision. In addition, the lights can be set to strobe which is handy for our SAR passive search operations
Bright, easy to use, comfortable and doesnâ€™t bounce around and move all over the place while Iâ€™m out for my morning run! Canâ€™t recommend it enough!
Good design and brightness. It's nice the battery indicator is on the side, instead of on the bottom like other models
best headlamp ever
It's so easy to save battery power and get just the right kind and amount of light with this headlamp! I love the 2-button operation, which saves me from the confusion of trying to get one button to do it all. Lightweight (very important), colorful (I never lose it) and easily adjustable to fit around my headgear.