- Rechargeable: Powered with integrated 1500 mAh Li-ion battery with micro-USB charge port
- 200 Lumen max output
- Frosted globe creates even and bright usable light
- Two button interface is easy to use and provides adjustable brightness, full spectrum color and campfire light modes for just the right light in any occasion
- Set continuous cycle through rainbow colors with strobe and solid color modes for light driven campsite entertainment
- Double-hook hang loop makes it easy to suspend in a tent
- IPX 4 Stormproof: withstands rain and sleet from any angle
78.8g without cord
Max distance(s) on highest setting
Max distance(s) on lowest setting
Max burntime(s) on highest setting
FL1 5 H
Max burntime(s) on lowest setting
FL1 100 H
Tiny and lightweight, bright, intuitive
Tiny and lightweight, bright, intuitive to use. Easy to hook onto just about anything, attaches to metal surfaces with magnets too. I've long had and loved an old, much larger version of the Moji and think this one is even better!
OFYB great little light
Powerful and very versatile. Small for backpacking and travel. Colors add to a party mode, rechargeable makes it easy to use often and the campfire mode is just enough light for hanging out.
Awesome little lantern!
For its small size, this little lantern packs a bright punch! Compact, bright, easy to use and RECHARGEABLE! I love the moveable hooks, great design.
Itâ€™s a party
This is my new favorite camping gadget. Place a few all over the campsite with some music and you have your own party
Small but mighty!
I'm not sure why, but I thought this light would be a lot bigger. I didn't see images of it in context before I purchased it and was super surprised and kind of sad when I saw that the whole lantern could fit in the palm of my hand. I turned it on during the day and it didn't really look all that bright. Initially, I wasn't happy. The next day I went on a backpacking trip and all my views changed. The size is great because it weights virtually nothing and you can throw it anywhere. It worked perfectly next to where we cooked and I used the metal clips to hang it in the center of my tent. I also loved being able to charge it vs having to buy new batteries every time. Would def recommend