- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing and all-day comfort
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm NeoFriction rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability
Knitted upper, knitted tongue, molded rubber, velcro straps, BD BlackLabel Rubber
Weight per pair
This is the first pair of climbing shoes Iâ€™ve owned so donâ€™t have any point of reference other than rentals. The build quality is top notch, as has been my experience with other Black Diamond products. The fit and comfort is good too: I sized up half a size, which works fine with no or thin socks, and the split tongue makes getting them on and off a breeze.
Good fit. Good materials. Holding
Good fit. Good materials. Holding up well.
Nice quality! Love these gears!
Muy buen producto, para empezar
Muy buen producto, para empezar es una excelente alternativa
Beginner Climbing Shoes
These are my first real pair of climbing shoes, they work well for a beginner. I wanted something simple without laces, and the velcro straps on these meet that requirement, while still getting the shoes tight. I have only used these shoes indoors, I am not sure how well they would hold up for outdoor climbing. The upper material is almost a mesh so very breathable! I find these to be a good beginner shoe that will last!