- Clean, three-strap closure with improved buckles
- New suspension system for better transport
- Closed-cell PE foam layup on top, high-compression PU foam on bottom
- Hinge-style fold for compact and easy transport
- Padded shoulder straps and waistbelt
- Four corner grab handles and two shoulder webbings for easy pad shuffling
- PU-coated 1000d Nylon on top, the sides, and harness-side of bottom for abrasion and water resistance
- Rubber coated bottom fabric on non-harness side for better grip on slippery surfaces
I haven't taken any big highball falls from this thing yet, but it works pretty well. Straps are nice, its a bit heavy but thats to be expected. It could have pockets, but at least its straps are designed so its really easy stuff thi gs in there without them falling out.
This pad is everything you expect it to be. ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE.
Iâ€™ve loved this crash pad. Itâ€™s big enough that you donâ€™t need multiple on most boulders, but still comfortable to carry. They foam makes a fairly soft landing compared to some of my other pads as well
Bigger and better
I love my Mondo crash pad! The only downside would be for people with small cars. I have a truck so its perfect. This is the pad you want below you when attempting that sketchy top out move...